Chevron

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mase Man

As I was looking through my pictures a few days ago, I noticed a trend.  Mason is a little clown! So this post is pretty much a slideshow of how silly he can be!

Row, row, row your boat in the Sam's cart

"I keeled the spider!" (After stomping on it several times, he went and got a towel to pick it up. Good thing it was a plastic spider!)

Making silly faces at lunch

He got into Mommy's mascara! At least he knew where it went!

Trying to look through the binoculars backwards

He wanted a back rub from Daddy after Mommy got one

He wanted to throw the fish back in the water

While still healing from falling over and hitting his forehead, he decided to jump down from Taylor's window seat and bite a hole in his tongue.  He's determined to give Mommy a heart attack, I believe.

Swimming in the dogs' pool
 
Chowing down on the fry sauce, like a true Idahoan!

Helping Aunt Kelly get the brownie batter off the beaters!
 

As I'm getting ready to fix lunch, I look over and see that Mason is two steps ahead of me!

As silly as he is, he is still such a sweet boy! (Especially when he's asleep! ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment